Attention artists! Now’s your chance to submit a project that if chosen, can become a reality during Treefort 8 (March 20th-24th, 2019).
Treefort Music Fest fills the streets of Boise, Idaho with sensational sights. Who can forget Sector Seventeen spray painting their dope mural on the Record Exchange’s west-facing back wall last year? Or the Colossal Collective’s Penelopeacock party after George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic rocked Main Stage? All these art projects were funded and supported by the Boise City Department of Arts & History, in partnership with Treefort Music Fest.
With Treefort 2019 right around the corner, we’re in search of artists who want to make this Treefort the best looking and greatest feeling Treefort yet.
We’re looking for:
- original, inventive work — new or existing — that will capture a diverse public audience
- projects to occur during Treefort 2019 (March 20th-24th) timeframe
We’re interested in a variety of disciplines such as (but not limited to):
- new media projects (light or projection installations, video projection, etc.)
- fine art performances (pop-up performances, street performances, happenings, etc.)
- interactive or participatory projects
- experiential art installations